Requirements for Obtaining Driver's License Letter
- Formal request letter by the applicant for the driver’s license letter. Include your current address and telephone number, please
- Legible copy of the National Driver’s License as well as the original (to be sighted and returned to owner).
- Applicants are required to obtain certified driving records from the Federal Road Safety Commission.
- Self-Addressed return envelope (Canada priority or Express post Courier Envelope Only)
- $50.00 money order payable to the Embassy of Nigeria
- Copy of applicant's Nigerian Passport data and stamped page showing last entry into Canada
- For inquiries please call (613) 236-0006 (Direct), 613 236 0521 ext: 241 and ext: 243 Email: email@example.com