Requirements for Obtaining Emergency Travel Certificates
REQUIREMENTS FOR OBTAINING EMERGENCY TRAVEL CERTIFICATES
1. A typed signed formal letter of request for the Emergency Travel Certificate by the applicant. Include your email address, current address, and telephone number, please.
2. A photocopy of the Applicant’s bio-data page of the Nigerian Passport OR a police report for a lost passport and birth certificate from the National Population Commission.
3. Current two passport-sized photographs 35mm x 45mm
4. Copy of confirmed itinerary/airline ticket
5. Processing fee of hundred dollars (CAD$100) and non -refundable fee of fifty dollars (CAD$50) in money order payable to the Nigeria High Commission Ottawa.
6. Self-Addressed return envelope (Canada priority or Xpresspost Courier Envelope Only). Kindly note that the processing period is ten business days (10). Get a National envelope if you reside outside Ontario and Quebec.) Mail the package to the Nigeria High Commission, Ottawa, ON K2P 1R9 Canada.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR MINORS (BELOW 18 YEARS)
1. Copy of the child’s birth certificate
2. Letter of Consent jointly signed by the child’s parents, and must be typed, Photocopies of the parents’ passports data page. One of the passport data pages must be a Nigerian Passport.
3. Additional documents for single parents (proof of custody of the child/children)
4. Child’s current two passport-size photographs preferably with white background (35MM X45MM)
5. Non-refundable fee of hundred dollars ($100)and administrative fees of CAD$50 in money order payable to the Nigeria High Commission Ottawa.
6. Copy of itinerary/airline ticket
7. Self-Addressed return envelope (Canada priority or Express post-Courier Envelope Only. Kindly note that the processing period is ten (10) business days. Mail the package to the Nigeria High Commission, Ottawa, 295 Metcalfe St. Ottawa, ON K2P 1R9
NOTE: The Travel Document is valid for 30 days only and CANNOT be used to return to Canada (one-way journey). For inquiries please call 613 236 0521 ext: 326 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org